Voyager Digital’s Estimated Quarterly Revenue Doubles to $165M
Voyager Digital’s estimated revenue for the quarter ended Dec. 31 2021 was $165 million, more than double the $81.5 million figure of the previous quarter.
- The total revenue for the calendar year 2021 is estimated to be $415 million, the crypto exchange announced on Wednesday.
- Additionally, Voyager’s net new deposits for the quarter was around $1.04 billion compared to $827 million in the last quarter.
- The exchange’s total verified users grew to 3.2 million from 2.1 million in the previous quarter.
- Shares of Voyager were down more than 6.5% on the Toronto Stock Exchange at the time of writing.
- Voyager is traded in North America on TSX and in Europe on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Read more: Voyager Digital Sued for Allegedly Misleading Investors on Trading Fees